You Can Be Proud
YOU CAN BE PROUD OF YOUR CHILD, IF YOU CARE FOR HER/HIM.
- Good education and upright character is the welcome fruit of joint efforts of both the school and parents. Though the school does a lot for the child, it cannot do everything on its own. The home is the place where the child undertakes his/her first education. So education of your child can’t be complete without your full co-operation and active participation.
- Parents are advised to be selective and allow the children watch only educational and useful programmes on the TV. Habitual watching of movies and serials may take the children away from the realities of life, and may have disastrous consequences besides causing health problems.
- The parents should encourage the child to cultivate the habit of cleanliness in all his/her work and person. Encourage your child to dress neatly and properly. Do not allow him/her to bring costly things to the school so as to make a display of such item or to show that he/she is more privileged than the rest. Help the child to realise that in the school all are equal and similar.
- If children happen to complain their parents concerning school matters, parents are requested to notify it to the Principal and to withhold their judgments until proper investigation is made. A little precaution in such matters often prevents unhappy consequences.
- If there are habits or traits of character in your child which need special watching, please report to the Principal, so that proper care/attention could be given to your ward.
- Children are often attracted to trifling things which they would like to acquire for themselves. If he/she brings home any thing from the school without the teacher’s knowledge, send it back the next day itself and inform about it to the persons concerned. The child will benefit from this experience in later life.
- While sending letters, inquiries or making remittance of fee etc. please remember to write the full name (as written in the admission form) of the child, his/her class and Roll Number. Similarly mentioning the Admission No. is also very important because many students are there in a class/school with the same name.
- Parents and guardians who want to discuss the welfare and the progress of their children must first meet the Principal. Any discussion with the class teacher should always be done in the presence of the Principal during their leisure periods.
- Parents and guardians are requested to notify the school of any change in their address and phone numbers.
- Special attention is to be paid by the parents to ensure high standard of morality and discipline in the child.
- Sick students should not be sent to school.
- If you have a legitimate complaint, report it to the Principal directly and not to any other member of the staff.
- Always pay the fees and other dues on time and avoid embarrassment to the child.
- The school management, Principal and the staff shall not be held responsible in any way for any accident or mishap that may occur to the student in the school premises during the school hours or while coming/ going back home by any vehicle or otherwise.