Rules & Procedure
- Parents seeking admission of their ward must register the name in advance. Registration to the Nursery class starts in November. Registration for the admission to the other classes depends on the availability of seats, and the vacant seats are expected to be very few. Registration does not guarantee admission and the validity of the registration is up to the date specified in the form.
- No candidate will be admitted without entrance test except for the nursery class and the decision of the Principal will be final in the matter.
- An attested copy of the most recent results available from the present/previous school, if any, should be submitted along with the application form duly completed. Copies of certificates, Reports etc. submitted, are not returnable.
- The selection of the candidate will be done at the discretion of the Principal alone and Parents/Guardians of the candidate or other relations or others will not have any right to question the procedure of selection of students of any class.
- Those students who join the school at any time of a current academic year will have to pay the complete fee of that academic year even if they join late.
- For selection and admission of any candidate, no request or recommendation will be entertained. In all the matters the Principal's decision is final.
- The registration fee once paid is not refundable.
- The fee structure is attached with the prospectus; those who seek the admission must study thoroughly the fee structure before registering for admission.
- Once the admission is taken the fee will not be refunded.
Children of catholic- Christian minority community shall have priority in obtaining admission. There shall be written test followed by an interview for admission to any class except for the Nursery Class. Selection will be strictly on merit, subject to the availability of seats in each class.
The decision of the school authorities regarding registration and admission will be final. There is no specific syllabus for the Entrance Examination. But test will be conducted according to our school standard based on knowledge of the previous class.
- The Academic year begins in March and ends in February.
- Admission to the various classes shall be opened to all irrespective of class, creed or race. However the school Authorities and the Principal reserve the right to refuse admission to a student who in their opinion is not or will not be able to cope up with the studies and syllabus in our school or if the student is of poor health or character which would affect his/her or other's studies and character; in all such cases the decision of the school authorities and the Principal is binding and final. Registration of a child does not guarantee admission, it only means that the child is entitled to appear for an entrance test and interview, after which the school authorities and the Principal will decide whether admission is to be given or not.
- Students are usually admitted only at the beginning of the school year. A minimum of three and a half year of age is a must for seeking admission to the Nursery classes.
- Those who seek admission to classes other than K.G. Section will have to bring the school leaving certificate from the school last attended but will be placed in the standard most suited as decided by the Principal. Birth certificate from the Municipality/Hospital duly attested should be produced at the time of admission. No affidavit will be accepted. If it is found that a false birth certificate has been produced to obtain admission, the candidate will be barred from studying in this institution. Date of birth as shown in the birth certificate once registered cannot be altered on any account.
- Parents/Guardians are asked to fill in the admission form with the utmost accuracy. No subsequent changes will be permitted thereafter for any reason whatsoever.
- No student will be admitted without a prior test and interview, except for the Nursery classes.
- The admission procedure will be completed only after submitting the necessary documents and depositing the required fees. Failing to do so will result in the cancellation of admission within 3 days and the seat will be allotted to the next child in the waiting list.
- Fee once paid will not be refundable.