- Parents seeking admission of their wards to various classes must register the names in advance. Registration to the Nursery class starts in November. Admissions to other classes depends on the availability of seats, and the vacancies are expected to be very few. Registration does not guarantee admission and the validity of the registration is up to the date specified in the registration form.
- Every student seeking admission to Nursery must produce a valid Birth Certificate from the relevant Municipality/Panchayat.
- A minimum age of three and a half years must be completed by a child seeking admission to Nursery Class.
- No candidate will be admitted without an entrance test and interview except for the nursery class and the decision of the Principal shall be final and binding in the matter.
- The selection of the candidate will be done at the sole discretion of the Principal and/or the school authorities. The Parents/Guardians of the candidate or other relations/ others will not have any right to question the procedure of selection of students of any class.
- An attested copy of the most recent results available, if any, from the school last attended should be submitted along with the application form, duly completed.
- Copies of certificates, Reports etc. submitted, are not returnable.
- Those students who join the school at any time of a current academic year will have to pay the full fee of that academic year even if they join late.
- For selection and admission of any candidate, no request or recommendation will be entertained. In all such matters the Principal's decision is final and binding.
- The registration fee once paid is not refundable.
- The fee structure is attached with the prospectus; those who seek the admission must go through the fee structure and other conditions before registering for admission.
- Once the admission is taken the fee will not be refunded.
Children of Catholic Christian minority community shall have priority in obtaining admissions. There shall be a written test followed by an interview for admission to any class except for the Nursery Class. Selection will be strictly on merit, subject to availability of seats in each class. The decision of the Principal and/or the school authorities regarding registration and admission will be final. There is no specific syllabus for the Entrance Examination. But the entrance will be generally conducted according to the standard and reputation of our school based on the knowledge of the previous classes.
- The Academic year begins in March and ends in February.
- Admission to the various classes shall be opened to all irrespective of caste, creed, religion, region or language. However the school authorities and the Principal reserve the right to refuse admission to a student who in their opinion is not or will not be able to cope up with the studies and syllabus in our school or if the student is of poor health or character which would affect his/her or other's studies and character; in all such cases the decision of the school authorities and the Principal is binding and final. Registration of a child does not guarantee admission, it only means that the child is entitled to appear for an entrance test and interview, after which the school authorities and the Principal will decide whether admission is to be given or not.
- Students are usually admitted only at the beginning of the school year.
- Those who seek admission to classes other than K.G. Section will have to bring the school leaving certificate from the school last attended but will be placed in the standard most suited as decided by the Principal. Birth certificate from the Municipality/Panchayat/ Hospital, duly attested, should be produced at the time of admission. No affidavit will be accepted. If it is found that a false birth certificate has been produced to obtain admission, the candidate will be barred from studying in this institution. Date of birth as shown in the birth certificate once registered cannot be altered on any account.
- Catholic students may submit Baptism Certificate as age proof.
- Parents/Guardians are asked to fill in the admission form with the utmost accuracy. No subsequent changes will be permitted for any reason whatsoever.
- The admission procedure will be completed only after submitting the necessary documents and depositing the required fees. Any failure to do so within 3 days from the date of offer of admission will result in the cancellation of such offer and the seat will be allotted to the next child in the waiting list.
- Fee once paid will not be refundable.